International Higher Education Curriculum Design & Academic Leadership Symposium
۴ to 5 December 2012
Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
Call for Papers and Provocations… relating to higher education curriculum design, higher education academic leadership, applied leadership and the higher education learning context.
Organized by: New Zealand Curriculum Design Institute
Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 1 May 2012 [add this deadline to Google Calendar]
Asian Conference in Education (ACE 2012)
۲۸ to 30 May 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This multidisciplinary research conference shall be participated by researchers around the world whose research can embrace the theme Multidisciplinary Research for a Better Quality of Life for Human Societies. Papers will be published.
The deadline for abstracts/proposals is 30 April 2012.
Web address: http://www.iamure.ph
Sponsored by: International Association of Multidisciplinary Research , Philippine Association of Institutions for Research
EDULEARN12 (4th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies)
۲ to 4 July 2012
Abstracts submission extension deadline: April 16th , 2012
On-line submission at: www.edulearn12.org/submit
EDULEARN12 is an annual international conference for professors, researchers,
lecturers and educational technologists from all disciplines. It is an excellent opportunity to present your projects and experiences and meet other colleagues from all parts of the world.
The attendance of more than 700 delegates from 75 different countries is expected.
There are 3 presentation modalities: ORAL, POSTER and VIRTUAL.
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended.
You can still submit your abstracts until April 16th 2012 (included) at:
۷ September 2012 to 11 July 2012
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Fourth edition of the Indo-Global Education Summit on collaborations with foreign universities wil be held at Taj Krishna and Taj Deccan, Hyderabad from July 20 to 22, 2012.
The Summit 2012 will have sessions on collaborative research programs, joint / dual
degree programs, twinning & transfer programs, faculty & student exchange programs, study abroad in India programs, distance education programs, vocational education programs, and other academic partnerships.
Major fields covered would be Engineering & IT, Business & Management, Life Sciences & Biomedicine, Natural Sciences, Arts & Humanities, and Social Sciences.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SUMMIT
* Most comprehensive educational event of its kind ever held in India
* Biggest networking event for leaders in education from around the World
* Convergence of who is who of the huge Indian educational system
* Participation by an estimated 200 top universities from around the World
* Participation by an estimated 1,000 Indian educational institutions
* Major Sessions on academic collaborations in several academic disciplines
* Extensive media coverage for the Summit during and after the event
* Awards for educational excellence to Indian and foreign institutions
* Expo 2012 for showcasing best practices in teaching, learning and training